What Sets Us Apart
- Tailored personal care. We will only ever offer you the most suitable treatment for your lifestyle and eyes.
- Take your time. We will give you all the time you need to discuss your options, and will never put you under any pressure to undergo treatment or make a decision.
- Know your surgeon. You want to know your surgeon rather than meeting them 2 minutes before your operation. That is why Laser Vision Scotland patients spend time with their surgeon at every step of the journey. Your surgeon will provide your initial consultation, and will personally perform all your tests and investigations. They will carry out your procedure and provide follow up care.
- Expertise as standard. Laser Vision Scotland surgeons are experienced NHS consultant eye surgeons with particular expertise in refractive surgery, close ties to the expert refractive community of the UK, and professional affiliation to the international refractive societies.
- Hospital based care. Your treatment will always be carried out in a hospital environment so you can have the benefit of the highest standards of clinical governance.
- Price transparency. The price advertised is the price you actually pay.